Thursday 27 December 2012

Merry Christmas Homies



 
Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you're all enjoying the holidays, I most definitely am. Here I am wearing some of my presents. The T shirt I'm in love with. Taking a spin on Hermes where the image is usually a horse and cart. On this Brian Lutchenberg Tee the image is an open back truck. I love everything about it. I'm hugely obsessed with T shirts. The Jeffrey Campbell ankle boots are also a present from the same person... My boyfriend, They are as dangerous as they look.
I'm drawn to spikes, i don't know why, but what ever they are on i just want it. I have even resorted to putting spikes on things that don't come with them. Its quite hard to see in this photo but in my hair i have a slide that goes under my bun that also has spikes on, this was a present from my brothers Girlfriend Jess. My spike addiction is well known amongst the family.
Enjoy the rest of the Holidays and have a very Happy New Year.
Lots of love
Katy
X

No comments:

Post a Comment