Monday 12 August 2013

Lime and Lace

This is my outfit I wore today. I purchased it yesterday on my shopping trip to Nottingham with my brother. The top and skirt were complete bargains and came to £12 from Ark clothing. They went perfectly together with the hints of lime and love the hint through the lace it's so subtle but works so well with the ombre lime skirt. Very happy with this purchase as you can maybe tell :-D love a bargain. My beloved blazer that you have seen so much on the blog was around £3 I brought a few years ago from Tesco kids school uniform range so all in all a very cheap outfit but love it. The boots I brought recently from Topshop, I absolutely love them, they are narrow enough to be a little more delicate than my other boots but still have the edginess with the buckles and clumpy heel, perfect boots to me. 
Enjoy your week Huns. 

Lace top- Ark clothing
Ombre skirt- Ark clothing
Blazer- Tesco
Boots- Topshop
Bag- farfetch.com

Katy
X




3 comments: