Monday 12 May 2014

Metallic stripes

This Is the outfit I chose to wear for a christening for one of my best friends beautiful twins Polly and Lucia. The colours aren't too clear in the pictures but it has subtle metallic stripes in white, cream and peach. I wore a beige cami underneath to keep it simple and to make sure the suit was the main focus. I used my Luella handbag which I rarely use these days as I feel it's a little too sophisticated and feminine for my usual style but worked well with this look. I also wore boohoo heels which I also rarely wear as I'm usually a black footwear kind of girl but they went perfectly with this outfit. 

It was such a lovely day spent with friends a perfect way to spend a Sunday. 


Suit jacket- asos.com
Suit shorts- asos.com
Cami- River Island
Shoes- boohoo.com
Bag- Luella

Katy
X



No comments:

Post a Comment