Thursday 14 August 2014

Boyfriends snapback

I wore this missguided dress over the top of a Topshop tee for a day out with my boyfriend. Then he decided to stick his snapback on top of my head and I quite liked how it looked with my outfit ha, so I kept it on but kind of felt a little Tom boy like but once and a while it's okay ;). It's nice to mix up your looks. I love dressing up and wearing feminine dresses with heels but I also enjoy a laid back look. I don't think I could describe my style, if I like it then I wear it, I don't shop for a certain style of look. 


Snapback- boyfriends
T-shirt- Topshop
Dress- missguided.com
Shoes- Dr Martens
Sunglasses- wayfarers 

Katy
X

2 comments:

  1. Ah love this, the hat looks cute!

    Lovely seeing you last weekend doll XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey huni

      Aww thanks :). Yes was lovely to see you too hun be able to have a little chat with you :) xxx

      Delete