Wednesday 3 December 2014

All things festive

It's safe to say I'm a little bit excited for Christmas, I'm currently buying so much for the tree my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy, every day I'm coming home with more things to add. 

If I'm not making festive hot chocolate, hanging baubles on the tree, making Liam watch Christmas movies then I'm either at work :) or online Christmas shopping. One reason I'm super excited this year is because its the first one spent with Liam. 

Here are some photos of mine from my Instagram account, please check it out at @katywatts8 to see even more Christmas inspiration. 


Chrismas count down board- Poundland
Kilner jars- The Range 
Macaroons- Selfridges
Candy canes- Marks and Spencer's
Gingerbread candle- Adsa 
Baubles- Asda

Katy






No comments:

Post a Comment