Monday 27 July 2015

All about Lush

An excited Katy walked through the doors of the new Lush store on Oxford Street in London. The reason behind my excitement was because I knew there would be so many exclusive items in this store that other stores don't sell. 


Here are the items I purchased, let's start with Honey Bee.
HONEY BEE- the label did not describe the smell so I will do it for you :). By the name it obviously speaks for it's self, honey, but to me it also smells similar to the Ma bar if you have tried that. Very sweet, caramelly and very warming.
INTERGALACTIC- Peppermint and popping candy.
MILKY BAR- Uplifting orange oil and skimmed milk.
YUZU & COCOA- Chocolate oranges and looks like a macaroon, includes coconut oil and Shea butter.
CANDY BAR- sweet scent just like Candy ( this is my go to lush item from any Lush store so topped my self up) 
BIG BANG- Softening avocado butter, zesty grapefruit oil, lemon myrtle oil.
THE EXPERIMENTER- This did not have any information on the label so I will describe it for you. It has a very strong aroma, relaxing kind of smell, like inscent sticks. 


When I was deciding on which items to buy I was purely going for the prettiest ones :). The Experimenter would not be a scent I would usually go for but it looked too good not to buy. I will be using it on those evenings where I feel I need to relax with a book in the bath. All of the others especially Honey Bee smell so so good. If you visit you will not be disappointed, all of the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. 


Katy
X

No comments:

Post a Comment