Monday 15 February 2016

Valentine's weekend

I had the most wonderful valentines weekend with Liam in Cambridge. He told me to pack a suit case as he was taking me somewhere for the weekend. 

We arrived at The Hilton in Cambridge with a lit drive way and entered the hotel. The first thing I seen was the stunning bar area with a lady playing the piano. We headed up the stairs to our lovely room with a view of the canal. 

Dinner was served at 9pm and as you can see by the pictures it was a really delicious meal. We then went on to cocktails before ending the evening.

Let's discuss my outfit though 😍. I chose a whole look from House of Holland matching the pink and red in the sweater to the colours in the skirt. Absolutely love this look so much. 

I always like to take my time getting ready for Valentines, almost a pamper morning.  Starting the day with a lush valentines theme bath and continuing to get ready.


I hope you all had a lovely time celebrating the most romantic day of the year.

Katy 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment