Tuesday 4 September 2012

Drop waist dress



 


I found this dress on topshop.com in the sale for such a good price, I really love the drop waist look and this particular dress is so comfy. I teamed it here with a kids actual school uniform blazer ha and cost me a couple of pounds in the sale at Tesco. On my feet I'm wearing Gienchi trainers which have bolt looking studs all over which i lovveeeeeee. I'm wearing Marc by Marc sunglasses and jewellery wise I'm wearing my Rock n Rose necklace, Alexander McQueen wrap bracelet and matching ring, plus my fave mood ring. An all together comfortable look.
X
 
Dress Topshop
Blazer- Instore at Tesco
Trainers Yoox
Sunglasses- Instore at John Lewis
Necklace RocknRose
Mood ring- Pool In Dorset
Alexander McQueen Ring/ Bracelet Alexander McQueen 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment