Sunday 30 September 2012

My weekend















Last night i went out with some friends and the first few pictures show what i wore. I had my new leather jacket on which i love sooooo much, it reminds me of the Alexander Wang bags in the  pebble leather. The texture is exaclty the same. The back of the jacket shown in the picture is open with fringing which i think makes this jacket even more different to others. My new bag was also tightly clutched in my hands. I have loved 3.1 Phillip Lim bags for a while now, and when i seen the mini Pashli in gold i wanted it so bad, and now i have it, so happy :-D It was a great night.
 
Today (Sunday) myself, my brother and my mum arranged a charity event which was the Macmillan Coffee morning. We held it in my brothers salon and basically offered clients, family, people walking past the chance to come in grab a cake and a tea/coffee giving a donation. We had some amazing cakes which im sure you'll agree. My brothers girlfriend made the Macaroons and the rasberry chocolate cake and one of the stylists friends made the rainbow cupcakes. It was such a great event and for two hours we raised over £130 so far. Im so glad we arrnaged it and so was Coco, she was eyeing up all the cupcakes. Jess (my brothers girlfrind) is very talented in the kitchen.
 
Leather Jacket Nastygal
Shirt Zara
Shoes ASOS
Gold Nail Varnish is OPI
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. amazing outfit! i totally adore this studded blouse! it's so gorgeous!

    xoxo
    lilly

    http://lostinseptember.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your nails!

    xo

    blog: www.aroundlucia.com
    shop: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou Lucia, going to check out your blog. I would love a follow :-)

      Delete