Friday 31 May 2013

London

To celebrate mine and my boyfriends 5 year anniversary we went to London for the day. We started in Chelsea as there is a cool little shop I love called AD HOC, it sells some really amazing items and one of my faves The Ragged Priest. Then we went to The Blue Bird for some cocktails. I have been there before and I ordered exactly the Same as what I had before, a Water melon Martini and a Miss Monroe. Their cocktails are amazing. 
After that I convinced Andy to go Selfridges, Urban Outfitters and Topshop on Oxford Street. I love the bottom floor of Topshop that's the only floor I shop on. 
Then we hit China town for dinner and the Rain Forest Cafe for drinks. That was my first time at the cafe and it really was incredible inside, will definitely go back again. A lovely day. Check out my video
On Vine- Katy Watts
Katy
X




No comments:

Post a Comment