Monday 24 June 2013

Family day

Sunday was a day spent with family, we headed over to a village called Uppingham which is where my brothers third salon will be opening soon. From 12 till 10pm they had Feast Day, which is where they put on different entertainment for the whole village to enjoy such as bands playing, Punch and Judy, hog roast, craft fair, fresh fudge, bouncy castles and more. It was a lovely day including our lunch which was in the Falcon Hotel in Uppingham. Little Coco was obviously there too :-). 
I chose to wear my favourite fedora a plain white Tee with a leather/material Gilet, black skinny jeans and my new Givenchy Hightops which I'm loving at the moment, a nice alternative to the black ankle boot style I always choose to wear.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend guys.
Katy
X

Fedora- Zara
Tee- Tkmaxx
Gilet- Zara
Jeans- Topshop
Givenchy Hightops- Farfetch.com



2 comments:

  1. Love your gillet
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    s xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hardly wear it but I'm thinking I should more often. X

      Delete