Monday 1 July 2013

Sunday shopping

Sundays are not a day of rest for me, I love to go shopping, especially with my mum where we can take a casual walk round, stop off for some lunch and just see what the shops are offering. I didn't particularly go for anything other than some Ren under eye cream :-). Turning 27 this month so the anti wrinkle regime is more important now than ever :-D. I ended up purchasing some new nail polish too that you can see below. Love the result.
I decided to wear my skorts with a striped cropped knit with my Fedora and new Hightops. For years I have loved a monochrome outfit and yesterday was no different. 

Fedora- Zara
Knit- Motelrocks.com (old)
Skorts- Romwe.com
Hightops- farfetch.com

Katy
X


4 comments:

  1. Love your hat
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those nails!! It makes me think of a deep green pond in the woods where you can go wild swimming......... ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour too. I def agree with your description of the colour :-), I'm a new follower to your blog and really like it, would love a follow :-) x

      Delete