Tuesday 30 July 2013

Prints and sheer

There's a lot of things going on with this outfit but I like the outcome. There is the multi coloured snake print bomber jacket, the sheer cross dress, the sparkly cycling shorts underneath that you can't see too well but they have a silver Lurex look, yellow and black Vans and my beloved yellow Alexander Wang bag. The main tones being black, yellow and purple which I think work really well together. 
Coco and I are just enjoying the sun, hanging out, chilling. :-)

Katy
X

Bomber Jacket- yayer.com
Dress- Cocodeville.co.uk
Vans- urbanoutfitters.co.uk
Cycling shorts- Asos.com
Bag- farfetch.com




4 comments:

  1. That bomber jacket looks awesome!
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lydia, from Yayer.com. I have just followed your blog :-) love it. X

      Delete
  2. So surprised to see you have a clothing site? I had no idea! This dress is beautiful :)
    http://bethanyxalice.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yes I've had it for a little while now :-) thank you. I will let you know when the shops back up and running. X

      Delete