Thursday 30 October 2014

Shopping days

Tuesday I went shopping with my mum to treat her for helping at my dance companies show. She signed all of the dancers in which took a long time as I have over 200 dancers and they all arrived at different times through out the day for their rehearsal slot on stage. 
We had a lovely meal out at Coast to Coast which is one of my favourites when shopping in Leicester. My mum has never tried it but also loved it. 

I wore my new berry biker jacket and zara t shirt. I do love a slogan t shirt, Zara do them so well and they look more expensive than what they are with a great fit and great material. 

The biker jacket matches so well to my burgundy fedora so I loved the outcome as i do love a match :). I love a black and burgundy look which I think comes from the kooples campaign a few years a go.

I'm also wearing my over the knee boots which you can't see too well because they are over the top of black jeans, but I love them lots. Great heel height and love the platform. 

It's half term for me this week as all of the children are off school so I'm taking advantage of the free time and enjoying lots of things. Stay tuned for more pics of my half term adventures :)


Fedora- missselfridge
Jacket- asos.com
T shirt- zara.com
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- asos.com

Katy
X

No comments:

Post a Comment