Monday 2 February 2015

Nail polish heaven

What girl doesn't love nail polish, I don't think I know one. 
My favourite colours at the moment are greys and nudes and here are some amazing shades I have found from different brands. 


From top left, LOOK at the Burberry bottle, so dreamy and the colour looks
Amazing. 
Victoria Beckhams collab with Nail Inc got everyone excited with the super stylish bottle and cute shades, love this nude one.
You cannot go wrong with a Louboutin nail polish the bottle alone makes you want to buy it.
Another nails inc light grey shade that's caught my eye. I love how the colour matches the lid.
Nars nail polish in a creamy shade is also Lovely, very light and neutral.
And to finish, TomFord, another amazing bottle with a beautiful nude shade, perhaps one colour on every finger if you can't pick :).

Katy
X




No comments:

Post a Comment