Sunday 1 February 2015

Whistles love

Hi guys I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. 
I enjoyed an evening last night with my boyfriend having a few cocktails and a nice meal. 

Straight on to the outfit I chose to wear, I must say, I do love a slogan tee and this Whistles one is amazing. The material is super soft and has beautiful sequins inside the letters making it a little
more dressy and it's definitely my favourite slogan t shirt I own. T shirts can sometimes tend to have a little bit of a boxy fit with the material being quite thick and stiff. This one is the complete opposite it feels so luxurious. 
I teamed it with black tailored trousers, my grey salt and pepper coat and my most favourite pair of heels from my boyfriend that are also from whistles. Whistles I love you.


T shirt- Whistles 
Coat- Asos.com
Trousers- zara
Heels- whistles
 
Katy 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment