Friday 2 January 2015

December favourites part 2

Hi guys so I'm back with my December favourites and this is part two.

This has been amazing through out December for me. Bubblegum lip scrub smells, tastes :/ and feels amazing. I suffer from really dry lips and this has sorted them right out leaving them feeling completely smooth.  


The Body Shop skin primer in matte has also been amazing through out the party season. Those days when your out and about and have to go straight to a party or for drinks and don't want to pile even more makeup on top of the makeup you already have on. This keeps your makeup in place and stays all day, winning.

Eye shadow primer potion by Urban Decay helps keep eyeshadow on all day. I hate it when you leave the house with a lovely dark, smokey eye and by the end of the night your left with a little subtle shadow. Enjoy the look you have created all night long with this long lasting eye shadow base.

Tom Ford liquid eye liner and absolute for eyes. A lovely combination for a smokey eye from my lovely brother. Tom Ford's products are always so beautifully packaged. These items are amazing and you only need to use a little so it will last 
you. 

Benefit they're real mascara I was recommended by from a few bloggers and my best friend Sasha who works in the beauty industry. I loved it as soon as I took the first stroke. My eyelashes are more exaggerated and it lasted all day, a huge thumbs up from me.

Here are my new brushes from The Body Shop... From my brother, he picks good presents right. I have been using Mac brushes for a while and I am very fond of them but these came along and I'm converted. Their brushes are extremely soft and just feel so lovely when applying makeup. 

There you have it, my December favourites. I hope you enjoyed it and if you give any a try let me know what you think.

Katy
X

No comments:

Post a Comment