Monday 26 October 2015

Something to celebrate

I haven't written a blog post in a while because I have been super busy organising a show for my dance company. Now the show is over and was a huge success it was time to say thank you to the people that helped me achieve what I did. This post is all about how I thanked my boyfriend Liam as he takes care of all the music for me, mixing, editing and playing on the night of the show. 

I decided to book a hotel in the mailbox in Birmingham. This time we stayed at Hotel Indigo. We loved this hotel and everything it had to offer from the amazing room with amazing floor to ceiling windows that showcased the whole city and at night it was pretty amazing from laying in bed. 

The Mailbox has been refurbished and it's absolutely stunning. Once checked into the hotel and settled we headed to the gas social restaurant within the mailbox. It's a new addition and we really enjoyed the relaxed vibe, the cocktails and the food. I had sticky chicken with sweet potatoe fries and Liam had a burger.

We then went on for more cocktails in the new cocktail bar Aluna where Liam chose the PiƱa punch for two with coconut ice cream in it. It was lovely and we really loved this particular bar. 

We finished up in Marco Pierre Whites restaurant over looking the city once more, enjoying live music and lovely drinks. 

The next day we headed to the Bullring... Of course where we done a little shopping. Below are all of the pictures from the weekend. A post will follow with all of the items I purchased.



Katy
X








No comments:

Post a Comment