Sunday 3 January 2016

Outerwear

I'm a little obsessed with coats and jackets especially a leather jacket. The weather at the moment is wet and cold and it's not looking like it's going to change any time soon so here is my outerwear edit.
 I'm sure everyone has their coat or jacket already for this season, however, if your like me and always looking if not buying them then this is the post for you. 

Browsing the web I have been lusting over all of these jackets. I have even been counting the months of wear I would get out of them and summer does seem like a while a way so maybe one might have to be purchased :). Perhaps one that's a little lighter so it will take me in to the warmer weather. 

Mango.com 

Zara.com

H&m.com

Reiss.com

Here is a moodboard styled around this amazing jacket from mango.com. Love how well the brown accessories with the matching green works with it. 


Jackets just finish an outfit, whether your going for a put together tailored look, or an edgy leather look, a jacket can complete it so it's important to shop around and pick the right one that works for you :).

Katy
X

No comments:

Post a Comment