Friday 31 August 2012





This sweatshirt has made me very happy. I love MSGM. Their items at the minute are so eye catching with their clashing prints, and past items in neon. I love the obviousness of the sweatshirt showing my love for the brand for everyone to see. A few days after I purchased it, Elle China released  an image of the MSGM sweatshirt teamed with a silver skirt. I LOVE IT! The casual-ness of the sweatshirt and the glam of the skirt. I decided to create my own version. What do you think?  The last picture shows abit more of a casual look. Teamed with a burgundy fedora and skirt.

MSGM Sweatshirt Farfetch
Silver Skirt H&M
Silver Clutch Ebay
Giuseppe Zanotti Black Ankle boots (old) Farfetch
 
Burgundy Fedora Miss Selfridge
Burgundy Skirt Miss Selfridge
Black boots Urban Outfitters
 
X




1 comment: